We're making the perfect sugar cookie These are so natural, and with the expansion of one fixing, they become a magical treat, it only needed alike few minutes in the fridge to chill and that was just to make sure I wouldn't get my fingerprints on it, truth be told.

Ingredients

1.Flour 480 grams(4 cups)
2.1/2 teaspoon of salt
3.1/3 cup of cornstarch
4.200 grams of granulated sugar. 
5.1/2 cup Butter
6.  2 eggs
7. 2 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions

 Step 1

All right, let's get started. Most importantly, I'm adding four cups or 480 grams of universally handy flour into my bowl and there's a sifter here as well, so it makes everything truly easy. Half a teaspoon of salt, 1/3 of a cup of cornstarch. This is the stuff that is going to make it not spread and it likewise makes your treat sort of, delicate and fresh simultaneously, not chewy, however.

So, in the event that you like a chewy sugar treat, this isn't for you. . But if you want your cookie to not spread out, and become a glob, this is for you. So, sift this all out.

Bop.

Step 2

Okay, whisk it all up, set it aside, and now it's time for the butter and sugar. Into the bowl of my stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, I'm adding 226 grams or one cup of unsalted room temperature butter.

Step 3

Let's give it a quick cream and then add in one cup or 200 grams of granulated sugar.   Mix it up until it's nice and light and fluffy and just right. 

This, now the butter has become a lighter color, so much closer to white and it's really fluffed up a lot. It's got air pumped into there and sugar is totally mixed in. It will not be dissolved but it will mix completely.

Step 4

 Presently we're going to include two room temperature eggs each in turn. Room temperature eggs incorporate way more easily and they're always what you want in baking, except, except for certain pastry things. But that's a whole other story. Let that first egg incorporate and then add the second one in.

All right, definitely scrape that bowl down one more time and mix it up.

 Step 5

Now I'm gonna add a couple teaspoons of vanilla in just...eyeball that out and mix it up. You could've also used almond extract, lemon zest, the world is your oyster here. So many different flavorings to use. Add the flour in one big batch, making sure not to spill too much.

Now, let's mix it up. On low, to start off with. Okay, now I think it's ready.

Yup.

But, take a moment, move all that flour into there and scrape the bowl down one more time. Now you can use a paddle attachment. I actually have one. This dough is like playdough almost. It's not adhering to my fingers despite the fact that it's room temperature. And really if you wanted to, you just like...toss it into the oven right now and it would be fine. However, this no-chill batter will get chilled to make sure I can have decent, clear shapes cut out. 

Step 6

Right now, we're gonna roll this out and chill it. Dump that dough onto a sheet of plastic wrap. Now, I'm just going to roll it out between two layers of plastic.  Put it into the fridge for 20 minutes. Interestingly, you don't need any of this batter to dry out in the ice chest. 

So, cover it with plastic. Into the refrigerator, just lay it level and we'll be directed back with the trade out.  There was no room in the fridge. So, it was all wavy when it came out. And then it cracked flat.

 Along these lines, I'll be removing a couple of various shapes: circles, my top pick, and pigs. I was searching for a non-occasion cutout and this is the thing that I had. These are probably going to be a little bit sticking to the pastry mat. If you want to do the best job ever, divide the dough into two batches and it'll be much easier to handle and move around.

So, we're just gonna cut the circles out and then remove them altogether. So, remove that excess and you can re-roll the excess into another batch of cookies. And transfer these over onto my baking sheet.

 Step 7

 Group one into the broiler, 375 for around 12 minutes. You want to watch a keep an eye out. I like my sugar cookies almost brown but not browned. Brown is tasty too. That's nice. I think a sugar cookie should be crispy on the outside and kind of soft and chewy on the inside.


I hope you enjoy it a lot friends if you have any questions, you can ask me in the comment box or you can contact me. Thanks